December 14, 2009

I started a new blog for all of my "baggage"

to keep this blog down to a minimum with my baggage and drama (the non-funny kind) I started a new blog...here at http://jessesworkinitout.blogspot.com/ - read if you'd like - if not I totally understand...it's not funny...AT ALL. Thanks fellow bloggers for your support on this blog. It truly means the world that complete strangers do care even on shitty days. I will still be here occasionally (you know like I'm a failure and don't blog often anyway)...nothing here will change except the occasions when I post here that I've posted there. I'll keep trying to be funny here even though I realize I'm not funny very often. It's like the jackpot though when I am! Thanks again all! Hopefully soon I'll have a good story...

No comments: