August 19, 2009

Sarah Palin moving to Montana...oh shit

Here are my and my mother's thoughts on STAR Magazine's report that Rep. Ex-Alaskan Gov. Sarah Palin might move to Montana....they talk about a blog by a man named Jesse Griffin who lives in Alaska - his blog The Immoral Minority (which btw I kinda love) and his August 1 report that the Palin's are "Splitsville" - read about it here. He says, "According to my source Sarah is finished with Todd and has decided to end their marriage. She has purchased land in Montana (I wonder whose donations paid for that?), and may be considering moving herself and the children as far away from Alaska as she can get." Holy shit kids...anyone not living in Montana need a roomie??

This is verbatim from Yahoo IM...

Jesse: Sarah fucking Palin is a sissy weenie girl for someone that the Repub's wanted as VP
LLH: I'm going to pretend like I still know how to work now
Jesse: oh fuck and she's talking about moving here!
Jesse: She wants to relocate to MONTANA
Jesse: SHIT!
LLH: FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LLH: she won't end in Eastern Montana / it's too dry and hot and she's a sissy
Jesse: haha - that's great - it's in Star magazine so we'll see if it happens, but crapity crap if it does...I don't want her to ruin the Western Part either though!
LLH: we'll just have to knock her to the ground (inadvertently of course) and show her how she doesn't belong here
Jesse: no shit - she thinks she's tough being from alaska...let her try on some Montana tough
LLH: she going to run for governor here / bet you money / red state / Schwitzer is reaching his term limit
Jesse: fuck her - no way!
LLH: we'll have to move to Alaska to get away from her
Jesse: haha - no shit huh!?!
LLH: I'm almost as funny as you

and that kids is why my mom is one of the coolest, funniest people ever! Apparently, we're moving to Alaska! FML

No comments: