January 2, 2010

Letters to my life - New Year edition

First off - new blog - over HERE - for anyone who cares...

Dear New Year's Eve...
Must you blow every year? WTF...
~Girl who stayed in when she should have been out

Dear Friends...
Really? No one wanted to be fun? Why is everyone so OLD suddenly?
~Quit being fogies ya assholes

Dear Cuzzin...
Sorry I didn't feel like coming out after hours of trying to find someone to go out with...
~Next year I'm callin yo ass first

Dear 2010...
Could you please suck WAY less than 2009...2009 was shitty and should not be repeated.
~thanks...girl who was sick for a huge chunk of last year

Dear guy I've been trying to make booty call...
Why so uninterested all of a sudden? Fucka - I'm trying here...although you don't know that's what I'm doing...so I'll keep pretending I'm interested.
~xo, Girl who's not as innocent as everyone thinks

Dear Pister and well other people who know me...
Shocked by that last one? Me too a little bit...and NO I will not talk to you about it...except you pister...maybe I will talk to you about it as long as you don't pull your "20 questions" bullshit. That's just gonna piss me off...I will give you as much info as I want, don't push it please.
~Love, the girl who is really not that girl

Dear people reading this thinking I'm bitchy....
Yes I am thanks...but she knows...
~Always the bitch

Dear USA Network...
Law and Order SVU marathon...yes please...thanksomuch!
~Straight girls love Mariska too

Dear TRUCK,
Please start you fucking piece of shit. At least long enough for me to move you over 6 inches...
~yeah - I fucking hate you

Dear Readers and bloggers,
Happy New Year...May all of your blog entertain me. I mean may it fucking rock! And long may you all rave!
~All the love I can muster, J

4 comments:

Travis said...

My truck has to last another year. Just one more year.

I hope it makes it.

It's fallin apart.

2010 will be much better!

justsomethoughts... said...

very good post
enjoyed reading it
how's that for a nice generic comment
but i really did read it
and i really did like it

Kara said...

So I tried to leave you a comment on the other one but it was being an asshat. I love you sooooooooo much and you would win over 99% of my bio family as well :), but I'm sure you already knew that. I'm proud of you for being strong, independent, and an incredibly caring and open hearted person. Kate is so proud of the amazing woman you have become, I'm sure of it. Happy 2010 almost old balls!

justsomethoughts... said...

gahdemmit!
why cant i post a comment on the other blog?!
i tried but it wont let me
i cant see allowing such a well-though-out deep insightful piece of art (i'm talking about my comment hwere) go to waste.

so without further ado, my comment:

Love is indeed thicker than blood
Beautifully put

I shall rave
And if anyone asks, I’ll tell them you said I could . or is it should ?
Please clarify.