October 1, 2008

8's

Okay - so I was tagged by Stacers and I am very tired and don't want to work so here goes...

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit - booyah
2. Little People Big World
3. John and Kate plus 8 - I know weird
4. Unwrapped
5. Sex and the City
6. Days of Our Lives - rarely, but it does happen
7. Friends
8. Gilmore Girls - again - cheesy but what can I say

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Buffalo Wild Wings
3. Red Robin
4. Mustard Seed
5. The Rex - when I want something fancy -which isn't often
6. Mom's house
7. My house
8. Olive Garden

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. I woke up
2. Came to work
3. went to lunch
4. back to work
5. drove home
6. talked to some people on the phone
7. Watched a new episode of my favorite show (SVU)
8. couldn't sleep

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. figuring out what to do with my life
2. my dad coming up on Saturday and helping him with cows
3. The book with my dad on the cover coming out
4. buying a house
5. falling in love
6. moving somewhere else to fall back in love with MT
7. Mirandy moving back to Montana - me too
8. FINDING MYSELF

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. I wish that I would find a guy worth falling in love with
2. I wish that I could find a way to make my dreams come true
3. I wish that mom wasn't so stressed
4. I wish that Kate was still alive
5. I wish that the people I loved would never ever leave
6. I wish I could eat what I want and stay skinny - agreed
7. I wish our economy wasn't in the crapper so bad
8. I wish I was rich enough to take care of my family forever and none of them have to work

8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING
1. Kara
2. Jackie - even though Stacy did
3. Stacy - because she already did it and I'm a cheater and she's already a guarantee
4-10 anyone else who wants to b/c I don't know anyone

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Ah Jess I love you! I am thinking maybe sometime next week for lunch or when I get back from Colorado Springs. Sound good?

S&J Jones Family said...

I'm so behind on my blogging!! I'll do the tag, I promise :)